ITCQF® exams are organized in a consistent way worldwide and are based on a precisely defined number of questions, distributed in accordance to the syllabus topics.
Exam Structure and Rules
- Examinations will be based on the relevant, approved syllabus.
- Answers to exam questions may require the use of material based on more than one section of the syllabus being examined.
- All learning objectives in the syllabus are examinable.
- The examination comprise 40 multiple-choice questions.
- The number of points available in an examination is 40.
- Each correctly answered question is worth one point.
- The time allowed for the examination is 60 minutes.
- A score of at least 75% (30 or more points) is required to pass.
ITCQF® exams are administered by Exam Providers. See section Partners for more details.